My use of Apple Cider Vinegar in a Therapeutic Bath
In my first newsletter of this year, the Keep Hope Alive Journal vol 16 No 1, I reported on 15 specific benefits of using apple cider vinegar in my bath water daily for more than 2 months. The amount I used was 2 cups of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of Epsom Salt. This was added to a bathtub full of warm water in the range of 100 to 105 degrees F. The benefits I reported in my last newsletter are the following:
The benefits I observed for this 20-minute daily soak were-
1. The tightness of the tendons and muscles in the knees immediately lessened and the soreness was reduced and usually disappears completely within the 20-minute duration of the soak.This is the content for Layout P Tag
2. Less knee pain. Today, the pain the left knee is about 90 to 95% less than what it was 6 weeks ago, indicating the body is healing itself. I am able to do considerable walking now without a cane. Also pain in my right foot that may also be arthritis has gradually vanished over the past 6 weeks.
3. Weight loss – I have lost about one pound each week during the past 6 weeks. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) has been long used to help burn body fat.
4. Sweets Cravings has also been substantially reduced for which I credit the apple cider vinegar. Although not tested, blood sugar levels also likely declined as insulin sensitivity improves.
5. Improved circulation in the feet. – I noticed the appearance of my feet has improved. The heels on my feet are no longer looking gray and dull but instead are slightly pink and youthful looking. The occasional sensation of burning or tingling in the feet is gone.
6. Leg cramps go away. The painful cramps are often caused by either poor circulation or a deficiency of potassium or magnesium.
7. Gout, caused by uric acid crystals also gradually lessened and disappeared.
8. Cholesterol declines. After using the ACV/Epsom salt baths for 3 weeks, my labs showed normal cholesterol, low LDL and a HDL to total cholesterol ratio of 4.0 or less.
9. Color added to my hair and the hair is thicker. Although not the original purpose of the ACV/mineral baths, my hair color has shifted from white/gray to a slightly darker color on my head and in other areas. Vinegar is known to dissolve mineral deposits.
10. Systolic blood pressure has dropped 15 points or more at the end of the 20-minute soak. This effect has lasted for several hours.
11. Sleep quality and duration has improved significantly. I now only wake up just once during my nightly sleep cycle instead of 2 or 3 times. After waking up, I return to a deep restful sleep in about 30 to 60 minutes.
12. Eyesight showed noticeable improvement after using the bath for 4 weeks. There are fewer eye floaters and less need for reading glasses.
13. Psoriasis and athletes foot is gone. [Other skin conditions may also clear up when used in therapeutic bath water.]
14. Sinus congestion abated and sense of smell has improved.
15. Memory and brain function has improved. Names are easier to recall.
I am now in week 11 and I want to add to the list of 15 benefits to include these additional observations:
No 16. A significant improvement in digestive health and colon health. Stools are no longer narrow, broken in small pieces, or lumpy. There is no constipation, no diarrhea nor straining in bowel movements. No foul odors, no hemorrhoids, and no signs of yeast overgrowth or parasites either. The stools are simply healthy in appearance – They are smooth, brown, between 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter and 6 or more inches long, no curling, and there are no signs of inflammation period. Since the health of the gut is the foundation of both digestive health and immune system function, I can state with certainty that the apple cider vinegar baths are having a very beneficial systemic effect.
No 17. Yeast overgrowth and parasites no longer observed. The Apple cider Vinegar (ACV) absorbed through the skin is believed to be driving out candida-albicans, yeast overgrowth, and parasites.in the intestines.
No 18. The ACV detox baths support digestive, immune system, cardio, liver, pancreas, and kidney function.
No 19. No more tired or fatigued leg symptoms.
Most recently, April 8th,I decided to only use 2 cups of apple cider vinegar in the bath water and to stop adding the Epson Salts and the Borax. This is to test the effects of only using the ACV. I am convinced that the quality and duration of my sleep has improved significantly. Although I am 74 y.o. I currently wake up once during the night to visit the bathroom and then quickly return to sleep. Last night, a typical night, I slept 5 hours with no bad dreams and without interruption.
There are so many benefits of adding ACV to bath water, that these baths should help a wide range of health including all of the following: lung function, smell and taste, hearing and brain function including both short and long term memory, cardio vascular issues, candida and yeast overgrowth, cancer, arthritis, rheumatism, carpal tunnel, bursitis, elevated blood sugar, all nerve related problems including neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, sarcoidosis, auto immune, hiv/aids, hepatitis, cmv, ebv and other viral infections including other un-named conditions.
Finally, I am convinced that there are so many benefits from adding ACV in bath water on a daily basis that you cannot possibly obtain all of these same health benefits simply by adding a teaspoon of ACV to a glass of water and drinking it 3 times a day. That is my opinion, what is yours?
Wanted- Case report stories from persons adding either ACV or hydrogen peroxide to their bath water
Note: for the hydrogen peroxide baths, add 3 quarts or 6 pints of 3% H2O2 to the bath water and soak for 20 minutes. This may be alternated once every other day with the ACV baths. Every one doing therapeutic baths should consult with their physician for more information and for monitoring results. Send your experience to keephopealive by email.
Case Report: Vitamin E (at 400 i.u. twice a day) partially reverses Emphysema
Milwaukee, WI A local person (I’ll call him Jim to protect his identity) who is collecting Social Security reported was told by his doctor last year that there was nothing he could do to reverse the effects of the Emphysema he had. While he had the benefit of a portable oxygen concentrator, he found himself severely winded when he walked more than one city block or walked up a flight of stairs.
About 2 months ago, a friend suggested he take 400 i.u of natural vitamin E daily. According to the Canadian Shute-brother doctors, vitamin E can increase oxygen availability to the heart and cells. These early pioneers in the use of vitamin E recommended vitamin E in daily doses of 200 to 1000 i.u daily for cardiovascular conditions including angina pain and also emphysema.
After taking 400 i.u daily for a month, “Jim” reported an improvement in his breathing, although it was not back to normal. He then increased the dose to 400 i.u twice a day and the improvement was more pronounced. He states he now knows that the vitamin E at this dosage level is helping his breathing significantly and estimates that his recovery time to catch his breath after exertion has improved by at least 50%. He also says he no has panic attacks from an inability to catch his breath.
A local nutritional advisor also suggested he eat a few red beets daily as this is a source of trimethylglycine (TMG) that breaks down into dimethyl glycine (DMG). DMG also will increase the oxygen carrying power of his blood. DMG is available as a dietary supplement but is also available as a food source from red beets. Suggestion: 2 or 3 pickled red beets consumed daily may also help.
Note: In their experience, the Shute brothers reported in their book that a few of their patients had an increase in blood pressure from taking high doses (over 400 i.u. daily) of vitamin E. It is possible that these few cases might have been due to other factors such as stress or increased sodium intake as the primary cause of the increase in hypertension. It would be advisable to monitor blood pressure if taking 400 i.u or more of vitamin E on a daily basis.
Support us with your prayers and a donation or help us raise money by participating in our affiliate program with the W.T Raleigh Co. Also do yourself a favor and obtain a printed copy of the Immune Restoration Handbook. or the downloaded pdf version. Your purchase will help you with an priceless source of self-help health information, and it helps funds our efforts to reach more people. Miraculous water, prayer books and ebooks are also available.